ads-unit

MY MOTHER WAS RAPED AND SHE NEVER TOLD MY GRAND MOTHER..I WAS MOLESTED, SHOULD I TELL HER

0

girl-molestedWhen I was at the age of six I used to go over my grandmother’s house and play with my three boy cousins. One was my age and had autism. The other two were older than us. Everytime I would be alone the two older ones would take me to a room and molest me. I woke up one morning to one of them on top of me. I tried to push him off but ofcourse I wasn’t strong enough so I just sat there. I didn’t know what he was doing but trust me I know I wasn’t raped. I’m too scared to tell my mother because i held it in for a long time (I’M 12 now ) and Im afraid that she is going to be mad that I didn’t tell her soon. When she was younger,she was raped and molested but was afraid to tell her mother also and still is (she’s 33) . I haven’t seen my two cousins in a long time. Should I still tell my mom?

About The Author

Hello, I am an web designer/developer from Melbourne, Australia. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium .